Translate

Sunday 21 April 2013

Hi-Tech Girl part 5

"Claire.. Robin...?"
"Yes, aunt, what's wrong? You know her?" Carl asked.

Aunt Danni cleared her throat and shook her head.

"No. Well, I gotta go. Enjoy your date" Aunt Danni said and left Carl and Clo.

"What's a date?" Clo asked.
"Two people who love each other are going out" Carl explained, still confused of what just happened.
"So this is a date?" Clo asked.
"No! I mean, you know--we don't love each other. Let's go home" Carl said.

***

Claire Robin. Claire Robin. Claire Robin.

"arrgh!" Danni Robb, Carl's aunt groaned. She took her phone out and called her daughter. Her lost daughter.
Claire Robin.

"Hello..?"
"What the hell did you do to that girl?! You said that she's a damn robot?!"
"What do you mean?! Who are you?!"
"Danni Robb!"
"*gasped* damn you! Did you meet her?!"
"You don't have to know! You stole my experimental tools and injecting its contents into that poor girl?! You're so reckless!"
"It's your fault you won't tell me where's dad! It's your fault you're creating that experimental thing! All I do is protecting your brother, that stupid Formershade and protecting your niece and nephew! And now I got money to live!"
"Whatever! I'm going to heal her as fast as I can! Don't you know they really thing she's a robot?!"
"Who cares as long as I got money?!" 

Claire hung up first.
Danni bit her lips and went to her workroom.

"I have to heal that poor girl. My nephew loves her, and I know it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment