Translate

Saturday 20 April 2013

Where's My Happily Ever After

I always hope my life gets a 'happily ever after'
But this is reality, not a fairy tale
Everyone says love is a feeling that is composed of millions of 'anything smaller than a feeling'
The pain caused by the feeling of love is more painful than the injury from razor scratches

Now I'm like a wilted flower, staring at you sadly--you suck honey from other flowers which are still fresh.

You think of me as 'nothing' but do you remember the moments when we smile together, holding hands, hugging, kissing,
Is it only the wind that flows by for you?

Our sweet memories stored in a small cubicle in my chest, like a beehive, but now you let it fall and break, and shattered like a flake of dust?

Now I  ask you. Where can I have my 'happily ever after'?

1 comment: